- explain my data
- Machine learning and data analysis
- The messy business of translating programs into faster programs.
- Python interface to the Ensembl gene annotation database
- Library for analyzing and inferring effects of genomic variants in Python
- Python library and commandline tool for predicting cancer epitopes from mutation and RNA expression data
- Python interface to immunology and bioinformatics datasets
- An optimizing just-in-time compiler for an array-oriented subset of Python
- GPU Random Forest library for Python
- A basic framework for implementing genetic algorithms in OCaml.
- Texture Synthesis
- An implementation of Efros & Leung's texture synthesis algorithm in Matlab, and some pretty results.
- A toy compiler for a mini-language implemented with OCaml and LLVM
- A faster register-based virtual machine for Python (primarily by Russell Power)
- Decision tree learning algorithms for Python.
- simple single-header reference counting smart pointer for C++
- packrat parser combinator library for C++
Writing & Presentations
email: alex.rubinsteyn @ google's email service