- explain my data
- Sergey and I prattle on about machine learning
- The messy business of translating programs into faster programs.
- An optimizing just-in-time compiler for an array-oriented subset of Python
- A basic framework for implementing genetic algorithms in OCaml.
- Texture Synthesis
- An implementation of Efros & Leung's texture synthesis algorithm in Matlab, and some pretty results.
- A toy compiler for a mini-language implemented with OCaml and LLVM
- Decision tree learning algorithms for Python.
- simple single-header reference counting smart pointer for C++
- packrat parser combinator library for C++
email: alex.rubinsteyn @ google's email service